Mars Vertical Lift Chair
Click on images to enlarge.
Actual colour will vary with monitor/screen settings.
CH4004 - Charcoal Grey
CH4004N - Blue/Charcoal Grey
The Mars lift chair is a three position lift chair that, in addition to lifting in a conventional tilt forward manner, will lift vertically to allow side transfers to or from a bed. It comes standard with black incontinent proof upholstery and features four 3” casters for easy repositioning and transportation of users. With detachable armrests and should wings this chair makes side transfers a possibility for those who are unable to stand.
The Mars lift chair also features a vertical lift function where the entire chair will lift vertically 6” and the arms and shoulder wings can be removed for users who must, or prefer, a side transfer to and from the chair.
The Mars lift chair is a more institutional chair that has incontinent proof upholstery, vertical lift and removable arms. This chair also comes standard with 3" casters and a push bar to allow the chair to be used as a transport device for users who are unable to walk.
The 6" vertical lift on this chair allows caregivers to adjust the height of the chair to aid in transfers of users from a bed or a wheelchair.
The removable arms allow for side transfers into or out of the chair using siding transfer techniques in a seated or reclined position.
With a Wide/Tall size rating, this chair will accommodate people of wider widths and above average heights.
Suitable for users 5' 6" to 6' 3" tall (approximate based on average body proportions).
- Six inches of vertical height adjustment
- Three position recline
- Four 3" casters with 2 brake on the two back casters
- Push handle to facilitate patient transport
- Removable arms for side transfers
- Lounger style that fully supports the legs (no gap between footrest and seat)
- Removable back for easy handling
- Easy to use hand control
- Maximum seat elevation with superb stability in full lift position
- Wide construction provides greater side to side stability
- Top steel base for durability and cross supports
- Engineered bushings and washers at pivot points provide quiet smooth operation and durability
- Direct drive activation synchronizes right and left sides for easy opening
- Low voltage motor, 24 volt, UL approved Battery backup
- 352 lbs (160 kg)
- Width: 21.1” (53.6 cm)
- Depth: Depth: 21.1” (53.6 cm)
- Back Height: 26.9” (68.3 cm)
- Seat Height: 19.9” (50.5 cm)
- Overall Width: 30” (76.2 cm)
- Overall Depth: 68.3” (173.5 cm)
- Overall Height (down): 41.7” (105.9 cm)
- Overall Height (raised): 57.3” (145.5 cm)
- Vertical height adjustment: 6" (15.2 cm)
Shipping Size (box size)
- Box: 33.5" x 29.5" x 29” (85.1 x 75 x 74 cm)
Component Size (unpackaged)
- Base: 33.5” x 27” x 29” (85.1 x 68.6 x 73.7 cm)
- Back: 15” x 25.5” x 27.5” (38.1 x 64.8 x 69.9 cm)
Planet Model Choices
Basic - Three Position
Standard - Infinite Position
Deluxe - Infinite Position
Institutional - Infinite Position
Lift Chair Comparison Chart
EZee Life™ Planet Lift Chair Warranty
EZee Life™ warrants our Planet lift chair line to be free from material and workmanship problems as follows:
- Lifetime warranty on all Planet lift chair frames.
- First & Second years parts and labour.
- Third year – parts only.
Any alterations, misuse, abuse, or accidental damage voids this warranty. EZee Life™ reserves the right to replace or repair any part that has become defective.
The warranty does not extend to consequential costs resulting from the fault or defect of the product: freight and travel costs, loss of earnings, or other expenses that one may incur.
Warranty is valid for the original purchaser only and the original receipt must be presented before any warranty options are considered. Please also be prepared to provide the date of purchase and serial number.
How to Get Service
Should you require warranty service for your Planet lift chair please download, fill in and send the Warranty Claim Form and a service technician will be arranged to visit your home and perform the needed service.