Pluto 2 Motor Lift Chair
Click on images to enlarge.
Actual colour will vary with monitor/screen settings.
CH4007 - Blue Upholsetery
CH4008 - Brown Upholstery
The Pluto lift chair is an infinite position lift chair available with brown or blue upholstery. While it comes fitted with rubber pads to prevent floor damage and provide stable positioning, the 4 supplied locking casters can be installed to ease repositioning the chair.
With a Medium/Average size rating, this chair will accommodate people of medium width and average height.
Suitable for users 5' 6" to 6' 2" tall (approximate based on average body proportions).
- Infinite position recline and lift
- 4 casters with 2 brake on the two back casters
- Lounger style that fully supports the legs (no gap between footrest and seat)
- Removable back for easy handling
- Easy to use hand control
- Maximum seat elevation with superb stability in full lift position
- Wide construction provides greater side to side stability
- Top steel base for durability and cross supports
- Engineered bushings and washers at pivot points provide quiet smooth operation and durability
- Direct drive activation synchronizes right and left sides for easy opening
- Low voltage motor, 24 volt, UL approved
- Battery backup
- 352 lbs (160 kg)
- Width: 19.5" (49.5 cm)
- Depth: 19.5" (49.5 cm)
- Back Height: 27.3" (69.3 cm)
- Seat Height: 20.3" (51.6 cm)
- Overall Width: 33.5” (85.1 cm)
- Overall Depth: 72.2” (183.4 cm)
- Overall Height (down): 43.7” (111 cm)
- Overall Height (raised): 57.7” (146.6 cm)
Dimensions in Neutral Position: 32” x 31.5” x 44” (81.28 x 80.01 x 111.76 cm)
Shipping Size (box size)
- Box: 30.5” x 33.25” x 31.5” (77.5 x 84.36 x 80 cm)
- Weight: 118.05 lb (53.55 kg)
Component Size (unpackaged)
- Base: 30” x 24.5” x 33.5” (76.2 x 62.3 x 85.1 cm)
- Back: 14.5” x 29.5” x 32” (36.8 x 74.9 x 81.3 cm)
Planet Model Choices
Basic - Three Position
Standard - Infinite Position
Deluxe - Infinite Position
Institutional - Infinite Position
Lift Chair Comparison Chart
EZee Life™ Planet Lift Chair Warranty
EZee Life™ warrants our Planet lift chair line to be free from material and workmanship problems as follows:
- Lifetime warranty on all Planet lift chair frames.
- First & Second years parts and labour.
- Third year – parts only.
Any alterations, misuse, abuse, or accidental damage voids this warranty. EZee Life™ reserves the right to replace or repair any part that has become defective.
The warranty does not extend to consequential costs resulting from the fault or defect of the product: freight and travel costs, loss of earnings, or other expenses that one may incur.
Warranty is valid for the original purchaser only and the original receipt must be presented before any warranty options are considered. Please also be prepared to provide the date of purchase and serial number.
How to Get Service
Should you require warranty service for your Planet lift chair please download, fill in and send the Warranty Claim Form and a service technician will be arranged to visit your home and perform the needed service.